Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I'm so sorry to have been away and let my tens of readers down. Where's the weasel? Is he coming back? Who's going to keep us updated on the S. Fla. racing scene?

Take heart brave readers. I had a near death bout with a nasty rhinovirus last week. In addition, my modem/router crapped out on Saturday and it took until today for ATT to get me a new one.

But I'm back now and will resume blogging just as soon I finish with Friday and Saturday's Golden Gate and Calder Cards, maybe Hollywood too.

Oh, and speaking of Golden Gate, BRIDGE JUMPER ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Multiple Grade 1 winner Artiste Royal comes back from frollicking in the pasture, no doubt, for the last five months to stretch his legs in the 3rd race at Golden Gate, an Allowance race worth 39K. A definite single in the pick 4!

No comments: