Friday, August 7, 2009

Coming To A Spa Near You

The Chalk Eating Weasel is very happy to announce that he will be in attendance, live and in person, at the race track at Saratoga Springs, NY on August 14 and 15. I look forward to meeting any of my fellow TBA bloggers who may be in attendance or any readers that find anything I do here of value. Drop me a line and maybe we can put our heads together and take some money away from these well heeled Summer-time patrons. Now that's taxation of the rich I can support.

I am also happy to tell you that I have already made selections for the Public Handicapper races of the week. Unfortunately, three of the races are on the turf at Arlington. Normally, not a problem, but the weather for tomorrow is a little iffy with thunderstorms predicted for overnight and tomorrow morning. I will have to wait until tomorrow morning and see if the races will still be on turf and check the scratches before I make final decisions. So tune in later.

No comments: